Tuesday, March 17, 2009

only love can leave such a mark…

Music: U2
CD: No Line on the Horizon



Today is a day to celebrate all things Irish! And who better to celebrate with than my four favorite Irish guys…Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry!

And what better way to celebrate than to kick back with a green beer and listen to U2’s latest creation…their 12th studio album, No Line on the Horizon! It is true that I have a biased opinion but…what can I say…I freaking love it! Seriously all the tracks are amazing! U2 pushes the envelope again yet never losing their unique sound. My instant obsessions…Magnificent and Breathe.

Track 2
Magnificent…this song is nothing short of magnificent...so it is not just a clever title. It has one of the best intros I have ever heard. Favorite lines…I actually love every line in this song.

Track 10
Breathe…this song has some funky lyrics and I love the music…the piano is great!

Happy St. Patrick's Day guys....can’t wait to see you September 12th & 13th at Soldier Field!
p.s. I adore The Edge's shirt in that photo....we were meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment