Thursday, April 9, 2009

my favorite brand!



Last night I had a dream about Russell Brand. I lost my purse and he was helping me find it…and then one thing led to another…and well lets just say it turned out to be a very good dream!

I have to admit that I love Russell Brand! He is intelligent, charming, very good looking, sexy, has a great English accent, and is hilarious! What's not to love? Not only does he have a successful career as a stand-up comedian, but he has also been in such films as Forgetting Sarah Marshall (which I might add I only saw because he was in) and Bedtime Stories. If that was not enough he has also made it onto my reading list with his book entitled My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up. Sort of a Jack of all trades if you will. Now if he will only come to Chicago...I assure you I would be first in line for tickets.


p.s. we never did find my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment